|We now sell conservation materials, download the order form here|
Special Events: The Society holds special events, in addition to its normal meetings, each year. Past events have been held at Glossop, Shirland, Ashover, Ashbourne and South Normanton, in addition to those at the Society HQ at Bridge Chapel House.
The Society Bookstall also attends Fairs/Events promoted by other organisations.Details will be posted when available .
The Society has subgroups which meet on a monthly basis:
All meetings start at 7.30 pm.
The Current Meeting Programme
DERBY: Friends Meeting House, St Helen's St. on the second Tuesday of the month. [Location Map]
- 11th May 2017 AGM and The Plague Doctor David Bell
- 9th May 2017 The Victorian Fair Ann Featherstone
- 13th Jun 2017 The Life & Travels of Robert Bruce Napoleon Walker Stephen Flinders
GLOSSOP & HIGH PEAK: Bradbury Community House, Market Street on the first Friday of the month. [Location Map]
SOUTH NORMANTON: Post Mill Community Centre on the second/third Friday of each month. [Location Map]
- 28th Apr 2017 To be announced TBA
- 18th May 2017 The Stories behind Nursery Rhymes Paul Newsham