|We ared running another trip to Kew in September. Please see the form here and the booking conditions here|
|We now sell conservation materials, download the order form here|
Location of Bradbury Community House
1. Bradbury Community House is near the middle of the map near the Town Hall and Market.
2. The Victoria Hall, where Glossop Library is situated, is on the corner of Fauvel Road and Talbot Street, to the north of Bradbury Community House. 5 minutes walk.
3. Glossop Heritage Centre is situated on Henry Street which is on the north side of Norfolk Square, across High Street West from the Town Hall.
4. Pay and display car parks (free after 6pm) at (a) Market Square. (b) Mills Yard, Victoria Street (across the road from the Market Square). (c) Edward Street/Bernard Street.
5. Onstreet parking is available if visiting the Victoria Hall. Other town centre onstreet parking is restricted and it is often easier to use the car parks.